SAVES LIVES BY...
- Connecting and referring.
- Housing intensive outpatient services that include nutrition support, counseling, and art and group therapy.
- Facilitating weekly in-person support groups for people in recovery.
- Hosting weekly online support groups for people in recovery.
- Hosting monthly online support workshops for family and friends of a loved one who is struggling.
EDUCATES COMMUNITIES BY...
- Teaching first-responders in school, medical, mental health, business, health/fitness, and other community settings about the signs and symptoms, what to do, and opportunities for prevention.
- Empowering, interacting, and engaging high school and college-aged students.
- Informing our customers at Cafe at 407: our community cafe that supports the work of our cause, Ophelia’s Place.
- Disseminating symptom cards and treatment brochures.
- Being a source of expertise in television and online media segments.
EMPOWERS INDIVIDUALS BY...
- Leading Circles of Change: a movement to change the culture and conversation around health, beauty and body image.
- Speaking and engaging audiences of all ages about how to reclaim our health, redefine beauty, and restore the relationship to our bodies; as well as emphasizing messages of self-love, expression, individuality, body neutrality, and heart.
- Cultivating and curating people (we call Warriors for Change) who are living this change.
- Sharing Warriors for Change stories.
- Creating products with body positive and neutral messages, where 100% of the profits supports our cause, Ophelia’s Place.
- Passing out “Every Body Is Beautiful” clings and stickers.
- Engaging our customers at Cafe at 407.